Chances are you caught the mini bike edit that dropped in February. Coming in at over 500,000 plays it was pretty hard to miss. Well thanks to Helltrust you too can be cruising around on mini BMX. These things remind me of the monkey bikes that were popular back in the day. These are way more fresh obviously. I can’t wait to see some fun edits of people ripping on these! Flicks and specs belowww.
– Frame : Full Cr-Mo, TT 15”, Head Tube 74.5, Seat Tube 15”, Chainstay 8.9”, BB Height 5”.
– Fork : Cr-Mo, Centre to Crown 12”.
– Bar : Cr-Mo, Rise 7, Upsweep 1.5, Backsweep 12.
– Front Wheel : 10” with Wide 9cm, Female Spindle, Full Bearing.
– Rear Wheel : 10” with Wide 9cm, 14T Freewheel, 3/8” Spindle, Full Bearing.
– Crank : Full 4140 Cr-Mo, 48 Spline, 95mm Length + Mid BB