Chrome continuing to bring style on “bike comfort” together with these 415 boots. I’ve been wanting these boots since I saw them at iBike last year…look like they’re perfect for cruising around under some nasty clouds but fresh enough to hit the bar with. Going to have to swoop a pair and see how they hold up working and taking the freestyle bike into the woods. The later is “work” right? More details after the jump and grab a pair here!
“We made our 415 Work Boot because we wanted the stability and protection of a work boot, and the mobility and comfort of a sneaker. Our new urban work boot features an athletic fit, double stitched handmade uppers, padded collars, contoured impact-resistant insoles, and 100% vulcanized outsoles. They’re comfortable out of the box and made for work, bike, skate, and moto.
Our 415 Work Boot comes in two styles. The Cordura 415 uses the same 1000 denier Cordura as we use on our bags for lasting durability; The STORM 415 combines Chrome Storm™ breathable waterproof technology with an oiled full grain leather that weathers and distresses well over time.
Useful boots for living and riding in the city.
- Durable upper construction
- Out of the box comfort
- Padded collar for ankle support
- Reflective heal pull loop for nighttime visibility
- Steel aglets to keep laces from fraying
- Contoured impact-resistant PU footbed
- Blown rubber midsole wedge for maximum comfort
- Low profile design for better fit with toe cages
- 100% Vulcanized construction
- Abrasion-resistant 1,000 Denier Cordura upper
- Skid resistant contact rubber on the sole
Note on Sizing: Based on customer feedback, our shoes run half a size larger than what you would typically buy. All shoes are medium width. We do not carry wide or narrow sizes. We are happy to exchange your shoes if you do receive a size that doesn’t fit. Please just write that you would like an exchange and the size that you need in the customer message field of the return form online, this is located under customer service.
Fabric: 1,000 denier Cordura”