Christmas clips from Robert Rice and some of the so cal kids. Good clips throughout but that creative bit at 1:47 was for sure my favorite.
I’m kind of a sucker for Christmas. Really. This year when I thought about doing a giveaway it needed to be well worth it. Thankfully the dudes at Unknown thought a brand new PS1 would do nicely. Hop on instagram and follow the instructions below. This one is mad easy.
1) Post a holiday photo of your ride. ( In front of the tree, with lights, rocking a Santa hat…anything)
3) We’ll pick and post a winner Christmas day.
So I have a pretty cool night shot of my bike in front of the giant Christmas tree at the capital here in Sac. It’s on my computer. I’m in a car heading to some family festivities. This cat picture will have to hold yall over until Ricardo Linos 330 tomorrow. Gonna be sick. Merry Christmas and a happy whatever else you might celebrate.
I kid I kid. Really though Ty did say that he literally hates Christmas haha. You may not agree but I’m pretty sure you could agree with a package of free shwag. A couple shirts, some reading material, one of those Ass Savers fender bits and a FGL tool to keep your shit on lock. Literally. Check the deets on the Footdown…entering is easy as pie. Trust.
So this is a last minute, half-assed idea that a few of us thought would be fun yesterday. Every year I feel like Christmas comes and goes without ever really getting into the spirit. This should be fun. Sooo here we go!
– Meet at Watherstone (812 21st St.) tomorrow at about 8:00 PM.
– Drink some coffee, hot chocolate or beers (they have all three and some tasty foods).
– Head to the East Sacramento area (Fab 40’s cause they’re all loaded and spend bank on their lights) to peep some Christmas lights.
– Obviously bring lights and ride safe!
Here’s a terrible flier featuring Lunchbox that I threw together in about 5 minutes:
Tell me this doenst look fun. A mob of santas leading a ride through tokyo? Haha. Id have been into something like this for sure. Really hope to experience the Tokyo bike scene in person one day (I looked at tickets yesterday…itll be a while haha).