This went so well! I cant thank those who helped out enough! Trick comp had 10 solid riders in it looking to get some pretty decent prizes. Some with the race and aside from one cop confrontation [sorry squirrel!] all went well with that too. Party at the house was probably the best for me [as it was what i got to participate in :)]. Lots of people came through, some i dont see very often, so that was real swell. I so wish someone had taken a picture of me in my get up…if you were there you know what im talking about. Bahaha. Definitely seemed like everyone had a good time and were really positive on the event. You can bet on more stuff like this in the future!
I was too busy yelling stupid things at the riders to take pictures…luckily Tim had the time (with some help) in between getting second place! Check the rest here!
I also have some video that ill be going through to try getting and edit together…we’ll see how that turns out.
Soooo…finally releasing the location and specific details for the trick comp and race.
– Meet at 7th and T st for start of event…
– $2 for either the trick comp or race…free entry to the other for one. Party be freee. (Any money left over from entry and not covering costs will be donated to our friend Jason who had his Fuji Track Pro recently stolen. There will also be donations accepted for him at the event…everything helps!)
– Trick comp sign ups will be between 4:30 and 4:45…comp starts at 5.
– Minicat will leave from trick comp location. Sign ups at 6:10 with race starting at about 6:30.
– Afterparty location will be on the manifests and everyone is welcome from the end of the minicat till the break of dawn! Bom bom ba bom.
Prizes!…with a few more expected.
Gold drop bars.
– Leader Bikes
– Lucky Lefty’s
Mash/Benny Gold sprints, Fuct and 10 Deep tees.
Mishka and Lucky Lefty’s hats.
– Nemesis Project
Tioga neon green and black toe clips.
Nemesis Project X Cup Noodles lunch.
– Ikon Cycles
Knog Skink front and rear lights.
Ikon Cycles water bottles.
– Sub Q Body Piercing
$50 Gift cert.
Kitty cat tee.
– Trick Track
Well DUH! On location at the event…
Thanks for all the support over the last year everyone! Look forward to seeing you this weekend if you make it out!