Last chance! Contest closes todayyy.
Grab this one of a kind raw finish V2 scrambler, in a 51cm, by following a few easy steps. Check the contest page and enter to grab this, what is there to lose?! Contest runs until February, 28th and is completely free!
This thing is looking sooo clean! Raw.
Soooo…finally releasing the location and specific details for the trick comp and race.
– Meet at 7th and T st for start of event…
– $2 for either the trick comp or race…free entry to the other for one. Party be freee. (Any money left over from entry and not covering costs will be donated to our friend Jason who had his Fuji Track Pro recently stolen. There will also be donations accepted for him at the event…everything helps!)
– Trick comp sign ups will be between 4:30 and 4:45…comp starts at 5.
– Minicat will leave from trick comp location. Sign ups at 6:10 with race starting at about 6:30.
– Afterparty location will be on the manifests and everyone is welcome from the end of the minicat till the break of dawn! Bom bom ba bom.
Prizes!…with a few more expected.
Gold drop bars.
– Leader Bikes
– Lucky Lefty’s
Mash/Benny Gold sprints, Fuct and 10 Deep tees.
Mishka and Lucky Lefty’s hats.
– Nemesis Project
Tioga neon green and black toe clips.
Nemesis Project X Cup Noodles lunch.
– Ikon Cycles
Knog Skink front and rear lights.
Ikon Cycles water bottles.
– Sub Q Body Piercing
$50 Gift cert.
Kitty cat tee.
– Trick Track
Well DUH! On location at the event…
Thanks for all the support over the last year everyone! Look forward to seeing you this weekend if you make it out!