To this day this is still one of my favorite tricks. Boothby making it looks real steezy for Matt. Those sun spots make this flick pretty damn epic. So dope guys!
When I posted up my video this morning i popped around to all the homies that I dropped logos for at the end. The iMiNUSD fam posted up this ad of Matt yesterday and it looked a little too crispy not to posted up. Way sick!
Matt filmed this super tight piece of Wonkaaa. This is proof of why these guys are power houses in fixed freestyle. Its been all over but man its worth the watch. Gooo!
Looks like much anticipated P.Fix is up on the Specialized site now. Kids have been waiting to get their grubby hands on these things for months. Seems to have a pushed back release date of early 2010 rather than this summer as promised. Regardless this thing will be worth the wait. Caught this on Slummy’s twitter…
* Butted, single-speed-specific, Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo frame with integrated headset, MID BB, and 3D-forged horizontal dropouts with integrated chain tensioner has perfectly dialed geos for fixed-gear freestyle
* P. Series butted and tapered Cr-Mo rigid fork is light, but strong enough to handle heavy abuse
* 36-spoke, double-walled, 26″ P. FIX wheelset and cartridge bearings are built to withstand endless abuse
* Ride dirt, park, or street on the Specialized Compound Control tires, with dual-compound traction, low rolling resistance, and rounded profile
* BMX style, 3-piece tubular, spline drive Cr-Mo crankset is strong and light to boost with confidence; singlespeed 25t chainring resists and delivers the clearance you need
* Press-in MID BB is light, durable, and easy to service
* SBC lightweight plastic platform pedals and retention straps
* New-school 720mm butted, heat-treated Cr-Mo handlebar w/drop-type front-load forged stem
* BMX-style flange grips with endplug
* One-piece, 10t cog is convertible between a fixed gear or freewheel setup
* Super-light and durable one-piece saddle/post combo can take a serious beating
Forgot to get this bad boy from Slums up. So much good stuff. Midwest Mayhem was a blast.
There’s a good chance that the edit Matt puts together will be the best. His camera was on non stop during the event and grabbed just about everything there was to see. Im sure theres a ton of stuff from before the comp as well. Here’s a teaser…
Slums put together this bit of Jeffy with clips he’s been shooting down from Portland. Grinds and gaps and fun lookin haps…diggin it.
JeffyD In PDX from Matt Reyes on Vimeo.
Matt posted these up these sick flicks yesterday from Forest Parker. Looks like the Mini Jam was way sick…would have been there if it wasnt a tuesday :(. Glad to see some legit tuck nos getting done these days! Of course Jake is blasting some freshness.
Ive been trying to get this clip up for hours…but alas my internet browsing options at work are becoming more limited. Slum seriously throwing some style in this…and a 540.
Slum went out with his buddy Mikul and got this sick day edit together. Solid stuff man!