I’ve bee patiently waiting the drop of the new Chrome Fixed Free series and the time has finally come! Brian at Chrome just sent these images and specs of the new jams. It was only a matter of time before someone made some sick FGFS inspired bags and these things came out real nice. First up you’ve got the Delta if you’re into flap tops. These bags are going to be perfect for taking your necessities (tools, water, cameras, etc) with you while hitting spots out on your freestyle ride. Definitely peep the edit below that Colby shot with Wonka and Combs for the Delta. Solid six kink rail from Ed and a huge tuck from Anthony at some San Jo spots. Check the specs and more flicks after the jump then hop over to the Chrome store if you want to snag one of these bad mammas up. Ill be reviewing this beast or the second Fixed Free bag the District (see above post) after I send them through the wringer here in Sac so look for that!
Edit: Also, don’t miss the iMiNUSD x Chrome Delta release party in San Jose tomorrow if you’re down that way!
* Weatherproof flap pack with ballistic nylon bottom panel
* Wide mouth opening main compartment designed to fit 12-pack or large books and binders
* Built-in laptop sleeve fits up to Macbook Pro 15 (padded sleeve recommended)
* Industrial strength Velcro accessory shoulder mounting straps
* Organization pockets for smartphone, and personal items
* Internal d-ring key loop
* Ergonomic shoulder strap design
* Sternum strap for load distribution
* Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles
* Weatherproof 600 denier TPU coated Cordura outer shell
* Nylon 69 thread and YKK zippers